Slides from recent talks/short courses
Slides from recent short courses
- Recurrent Event Analysis in R with the reReg package, hosted by International Statistical Institute, May 31 2021.
- Recurrent Event Analysis with reReg and reda
- Virtual Conference on Data Science in Action 2020, hosted by Shanxi University of Finance and Economics, June 2020.
Slides from recent talk
- Generalized scale-change models for recurrent event processes under informative censoring
- @Baylor, March 2019
- @SMU, February 2019
- Permutation test for general dependent truncation
- @EcoSta19, June 2019
- @NESS, May 2019
- @UTRGV, March 2019